Old December 29th 08, 08:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default Seeking advice

Michael "I'm a college professor with a PhD" Bryant wrote:

Tough question. I think the FRG-7 is actually a better receiver, but I
was frustrated by it's lack of digital read-out. I've seen where a
number of people have added a digital frequency counter and I think
that would be best if you go the Yaesu route. Both the receivers you
mention as probably not as good as the FRG-100, the Kenwood R1000 or
the TenRex RX320 that you've previously owned.

YMMV,

Mike,
Louisville, KY

PS: Expect a nonsense post about PhDs from the group's resident
troll...

Nonsense? The only nonsense is you lied about having a PhD, boy.