Old December 29th 08, 09:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.antenna
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default The Difference Between : Shortwave Radio Listener (SWL) -and-Amateur Radio Operators (Hams)

RHF wrote:

- Now that is funny. One Trolling idiot posting
- a response to another trolling idiot "don't fall
- victim to the Trolls".
-
- --
- Telamon
- Ventura, California

Ah Telamon - You know me all too well ~ RHF
.

Problem is, telemundo does not use the term "newsnet troll" correctly.

His definition: "newsnet-troll = anyone not agreeing with me or
pointing out inaccuracies in my text."

Quite obviously, most here will appear as a troll, to telemundo ... sad,
so very, very sad. :-(

Regards,
JS