Old December 29th 08, 09:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default The Difference Between : Shortwave Radio Listener (SWL) -and- Amateur Radio Operators (Hams)

In article ,
John Smith wrote:

RHF wrote:

- Now that is funny. One Trolling idiot posting
- a response to another trolling idiot "don't fall
- victim to the Trolls".
-

Ah Telamon - You know me all too well ~ RHF
.

Problem is, telemundo does not use the term "newsnet troll" correctly.

His definition: "newsnet-troll = anyone not agreeing with me or
pointing out inaccuracies in my text."

That is just a comprehension impaired interpretation.

Quite obviously, most here will appear as a troll, to telemundo ... sad,
so very, very sad. :-(

You have a great imagination but you don't know how to usefully apply it.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California