Old November 17th 03, 05:25 PM
Wes Stewart

On Mon, 17 Nov 2003 05:56:29 -0500, "David J. Windisch"
wrote:

|Speaking of pirhanas in the tank, this humble lurker and scribe takes this
|opportunity to thank and congratulate you pirhanas posting here for driving
|the likes of Gary Coffman, Tom Rauch, Tom Bruhns, Bart Rowlett, Steve Best,
|Bob Haviland, Roy Lewallen, Wes Stewart, Ian White, Walt Maxwell, Joe
|Reisert .... et al., right off this reflector with your feeding frenzies
|over triviae, minutiae, and inconsequential stuff.

While I'm honored to be counted among the others you speak of Dave, I
think you're not lurking often enough g.

I must say that some of us on the list are still here. I don't know
the reasons why some of the others are not regulars anymore; it could
be what you cite or it could just be the press of other things in
life. I too miss their contributions.

Nevertheless, it's just usenet and not something to be taken very
seriously or to get upset about. The thin skinned should not apply
g.

Actually, I think some of the participants in the latest thread might
be off dreaming up some experiments or new models to bring back to the
discussion. Notwithstanding the bullheadedness and wacky thinking of
some of the usual suspects, there has been some thought provoking
discussion.

Regards,

Wes N7WS