Old December 30th 08, 02:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Art Unwin Art Unwin is offline

Default Reflector mesh surface

On Dec 28, 1:42*pm, "Dave" wrote:
"Art Unwin" wrote in message

you are building an auguement on sand like "have you stopped beating
your wife?"

well, have you?

Absolutely not!
I am working from first principles starting with the mathematics of
the Gauss/
Maxwell comparison which was mathematically shown on this newsgroup
by Doctor Davis of M.I.T. provided., This clearly shows the connection
of .
particles as opposed to waves with respect to radiation . This is a
confirming proof of my
aproach I have taken with respect to first principles. Nobody but
nobody has pointed out any error in this aproach.,
For years you have asked for the mathematics and now you have it. If
you can't break the
mathematics then you do not have a platform. It has been quite a
while since the math was provided
and no faults have been provided, the silence has been deafining.
It is because of this finding in my work I am forced to proceed via
first principles since our ancient books
follow a contrary aproach

snip

you better believe they ignore the weak farce, that is all in your head.

The whole world supports the CERN project which costs billions, which
is based on the existence of the four forces. If you are not aware the
weak force is one of the four stated.

Art