Old December 31st 08, 07:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default VOA via Madagascar on 9680 @ 2105 UTC

Michael "I'm a college professor with a PhD" Bryant wrote:

On Dec 30, 9:29�pm, RHF wrote:

=Q#1= Are you using the PAL (o) Connector for the FM
and Shortwave External Antenna ? [FM SW EXT ANT]

-or- Have you attached the External External 50 Foot Wire
Antenna 'directly' to the Radio's Whip Antenna ?

-or- Are you using the Twin [Black & Red] Terminals [GND
MW EXT ANT] for the External 50 Foot Wire Antenna ?

PAL Connector borrowed from my Eton E1XM...

=Q#2= Are you using a "Ground" with the External 50
Foot Wire Antenna ?

Nope.

=Q#3= Are you using a AC 'Mains' Power or DC Battery
Power with/for the Radio ?

I operate everything, except my R75, SAT800, RX320, and Sony 6800W,
off of alkaline batteries.

If you didn't waste so much money on alkaline batteries you might be able to
spend that money on classes which would enable you to obtain that PhD you once
lied about having.