Old January 1st 09, 08:52 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default illegal scanner activity

In article
,
wrote:

I have been having a problem over the last 9 months...I am hearing
voices...I am sure it is some kind of illegal scanner activity...my
phone calls were being listend to.. I had to get a lan line...no more
cordless phones for me...It goes on 24 hours a day...It may sound
strange but I can hear it in my nose...it is a rumbling..It goes on 24
hours a day..get in touch and I will give you more details...how do I
get in touch with the fcc?

Many Trolls have the hearing voices problem. I recommend you take two
aspirin and call a psychiatrist in the morning. You may also be
suffering from a multiple personality disorder and a compulsion to post
anonymously from open servers. Most likely a reading comprehension
problem will prevent you from understanding what I posted so in that
event we will all have to kill file you. We have the technology.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California