Old January 2nd 09, 06:12 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.shortwave
David G. Nagel David G. Nagel is offline

Default cantenna

Bob Campbell wrote:
"John Smith" wrote in message
Dave wrote:

http://www.eham.net/forums/Elmers/1574

Uh, yeah, I guess your reference to a dummy load is helpful, in some
other reality ...

I was just happy to see someone in that thread pop up with the warning
about PCBs in old transformer oil. I couldn't believe someone said
they actually got power company transformer oil!

Why should you be surprised about power company oil. They haven't had
PCB's for years. Even the pole pigs have clean (?) oil in them.

Dave WD9BDZ