Old January 2nd 09, 10:01 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Ahso#1 Ahso#1 is offline

Default Radio Shack PRO 70

I have a Radio Shack PRO70 and it works good I like it because it has
a really good recieve with just the stock antenna . I just would like
to know why it eats batteries so often .I just put new batteries in it
today and the low power indicator is already flashing .It happened
last week so ,no it's not the first time this occured .Are there any
known issues about this model or fixes to handle this ? Thanks in
advance. .