Old January 3rd 09, 03:38 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.shortwave
Billy Burpelson[_2_] Billy Burpelson[_2_] is offline

Default cantenna

Billy Burpelson wrote:

And swallowing something is -not- being "introduced directly into the
body"? I would have thought otherwise...

John Smith wrote:

I mean, "Come on!" You have to ask that?

A hypodermic needles injection is "directly." A swallowed substance is
directly introduced into the digestive tract, where it is the
assimilated into the blood ...

Huh? Are we both saying the same thing?

If a substance is injected by a hypodermic needle and then 'assimilated
into the blood', how is that different from you saying "A swallowed
substance is directly introduced into the digestive tract, where it is
the[n] assimilated into the blood ..."?

Seems like it gets into the blood stream (and is thus circulated around
the entire body) in -either- case. So your point is...?

Back to my original, bottom line question: is silicone in the blood
stream good for you or bad for you? (and yes, I DO have to ask, because
your response seems to make no sense).

Regards,
Billy