Old January 3rd 09, 06:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Art Unwin Art Unwin is offline

Default Does NEC-2 model wires as solid or hollow?

On Jan 3, 11:40*am, "Dave" wrote:
"Art Unwin" wrote in message

You should know better.

i do know better than you.

Years ago I pointed out that the extension of the Gaussian law of
static results in Maxwells laws
with extension via mathematics.

absolutely worthless since guass's law was already a part of maxwell's
equations, your 'addition' was worthless.

Oh My! The Gaussian law included was NOT the law of statics
What sort of school did you attend?

All the answers you seek are
written in that book and they agree perfectly with mine.

nowhere does it include the weak farce in the maxwell's equations, nor does
it ever mention your magical levitating diamagnetic neutrinos.

That is only because it is not fully up to date just like many other
technical
books including Terman

The World has spent millions of dollars on the C.E.R.N. project in
Switzerland
to investigate neutrious, the weak force and the Higgs field.
They have a home page on the net why not take a moment to read it so
that you will become up to date?
Art