Old January 3rd 09, 06:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] jimp@specsol.spam.sux.com is offline

Default cantenna

In rec.radio.amateur.antenna Billy Burpelson wrote:

Billy Burpelson wrote:

And swallowing something is -not- being "introduced directly into the
body"? I would have thought otherwise...

John Smith wrote:

I mean, "Come on!" You have to ask that?

A hypodermic needles injection is "directly." A swallowed substance is
directly introduced into the digestive tract, where it is the
assimilated into the blood ...

Huh? Are we both saying the same thing?

If a substance is injected by a hypodermic needle and then 'assimilated
into the blood', how is that different from you saying "A swallowed
substance is directly introduced into the digestive tract, where it is
the[n] assimilated into the blood ..."?

Seems like it gets into the blood stream (and is thus circulated around
the entire body) in -either- case. So your point is...?

Back to my original, bottom line question: is silicone in the blood
stream good for you or bad for you? (and yes, I DO have to ask, because
your response seems to make no sense).

It is not very likely to be "good" for you and depending on how much, it
could be "bad" for you.

But there is the bottom line question of how could an oranically inert
substance get into the blood stream other than through direct injection?

The question is like asking if glass in the blood stream is a problem.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.