Old January 3rd 09, 06:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default The Mystery and Magic of Shortwave Radio Listening (SWL)

On Jan 2, 7:28*pm, (Jacob Shank) wrote:
I've been having fun listening to Shortwave. I recently bought an
amazing radio. It's the SONY ICF-2010, and it picks up the faintest of
signals! The sync detector works great. I still have the Zenith
trans-oceanic H500, but i use the SONY more. Shortwave is still going
strong! I've been picking up all kinds of weird signals. I think i heard
india on 9425kHz.Then i put on SSB on 20 meters, and i heard a ham from
tokyo! I want to learn how to DX with it.
Jacob

The Mystery and Magic of Shortwave Radio Listening (SWL)

ABOUT - The Sony ICF-2010 'portable' AM / FM Shortwave Radio
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...6f035243366368