Old January 4th 09, 12:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default KIVY-1290 Log

Michael "I'm a college professor with a PhD" Bryant wrote:

Dave, Steve is just a mean person. He delights in what little misery
he can spread. The reception was at midnight Texas time and they were
playing instrumental C&W music, so I don't think his sporting event
rationale for higher power holds makes much sense. But hey, how dare
anyone question the guy that has more QSL cards than anyone else in
NASWA history?

No, I don't have "more QSL (verie, for those in Glendale) cards than anyone else
in NASWA history" you reject from PhD school.

I certainly DO have QSL's (veries, for those in Glendale) from a bunch of
countries on the NASWA Country List, but certainly not more QSL's (veries, for
those in Glendale) than anyone else in NASWA history!

My current totals, using the NASWA Country List, are 239 countries heard, and 224
countries QSL'd (veried, for those in Glendale).

Thank goodness you're returning to your institution of ahem "higher learning"
(Louisville Technical Institute) tomorrow where you just might (though doubtful)
pick up a bit of education or at least find a few students to party with.

dxAce
Michigan
USA