Old January 4th 09, 09:13 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Art Unwin Art Unwin is offline

Default Does NEC-2 model wires as solid or hollow?

On Jan 4, 1:26*pm, "Dave" wrote:
"Art Unwin" wrote in message

On Jan 4, 10:35 am, "Dave" wrote:

the summary of the complete idiocy snipped

the one true thing he said:

Art Unwin KB9MZ........xg * (uk)

art, take all that, get it published in any journal on physics or
electromagnetics and i'll nominate you for the nobel prize!

I just wanted to clear the field with respect to your wanderings from
what has been actually said by me
to establish the true basis of your attacks. That is why I have
restated again my position to combat your lies.
It is your idea that I should publish it not mine. I am happy to
supply a record of my work and will supply more as I procede.
It is not necessary to me to get aproval of what I present but I am
willing to debate possible errors in my work as long as it is directly
to the point
and not as a basis for mocking. This action is what I call a matter of
sharing my work to provide a difference viewpoint with respect to
radiation.
Initially it was demanded of me to supply the math and this has been
done by another person independently of any input from me. As a
doctor working for M.I.T I feel he is qualified enough on the subject
such that he deserved a hearing as well as a certain respect.
As yet nobody has shown any reason why the mathematics should not be
accepted so until that point comes about my work stands
Art Unwin KB9MZ