Old January 4th 09, 09:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Richard Fry Richard Fry is offline

Default Does NEC-2 model wires as solid or hollow?

On Jan 4, 2:56*pm, Art Unwin wrote:
On Jan 4, 1:34*pm, Richard Fry wrote:

Specifically, Art, then how do you explain the result shown in the
link below?

I am not in your employ thus I am not required to follow your demands.

_________

Yet you challenge others to respond to your posts here, when probably
none is in your employ.

Your evasion of comment on r.r.a.a. to what I posted has the strong
likelihood that either you didn't comprehend the meaning of the test
report in my link, or that you did, and want to avoid the fact that it
proves your belief about reflections to be invalid.

RF