Old January 5th 09, 07:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
[email protected] jidanni@jidanni.org is offline

Default power supply hums when electric blanket on

DP [1] I've never seen an electric blanket or bed-heating pad here in
DP the U.S. which *has* a ground prong.
No ground prong on my blanket or frying pan.
Thick house wiring all done by myself, so that can't be the problem
(don't tell Mom about the day I made a loop and all the conduits in
the walls shook.)
Therefore I shall, as a nod to the less privileged who perhaps don't
even have electric power, learn not to eat or sleep while using the
computer or my radio equipment (BM4IFV, not on air anymore, now just
on email). OK, thanks. Bye.