Old January 6th 09, 04:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Count Floyd[_2_] Count Floyd[_2_] is offline

Default Grayland DXped. Medium Wave Loggings - Dec. 29, 2008

On Tue, 6 Jan 2009 14:58:10 UTC, elaich wrote:

wrote in news:7ec3f813-15b4-4ca7-bc99-
:

Nice work Guy = excellent catches - that Perseus certainly pulls in
the volumes.

Did you actually have to quote over 1000 lines of text to make that comment
at the bottom?

eliach,
John is one of the NICE guys on this group, providing real help,
advice and information, unlike so many who just use this forum for
personal attacks and slanders. John is very friendly and he has
personally helped me with advice on buying a good MW portable and his
MWDX knowledge is well known in this group. I just wish that I had
John's stable of radios and could go on one of his DXpeditions that he
mentions, capturing that elusive world-wide MW DX!