Old January 8th 09, 01:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Dave[_18_] Dave[_18_] is offline

Default Installing a Ladder Line to the house

Bob Miller wrote:

I've had good luck bringing 450-ohm line through the window using
MFJ's 4602 window feed through board. It has ceramic feed through
insulators for the balanced line, more feedthrough's for a random
wire, three coax lines and a ground wire. Even includes weather
stripping and a burgler bar.

Bob
k5qwg

That's through a window, not through a wall. I use the MFJ myself.

If I did want to use non-resonant antennas I would locate a tuner at the
antenna feedpoint, not at the generator (transmitter).