Old September 5th 03, 07:27 PM
Limitedselection

Roy,
Thanks - Mike posted about sky waves (I was unaware of), so even a very low
power device centrally located in my property would apparently be heard
world-wide - which is NOT what I want.

Actually, I did want to jam the reception of the existing CB signals on my
property (at least in and around the house).

One of my neighbors uses rather 'salty' language and the local kids use some
walkie talkies around the house - I fugured that jamming the outside signals
would still allow the kids to talk due to their close proximity.

Thanks again.

From: Roy Lewallen

There's no way to make a signal stop at your property line, short of
putting a perfect shield around your property. And if you did that, you
wouldn't be bothered by your neighbor's CB anyway.