Old January 9th 09, 12:24 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Peter Peter is offline

Default VoiceMax Speech Processor

"an old friend" wrote...

why? the subject of those links is of no interest to me

You are interested enough to argue it on the group. So maybe you are just too
lazy to read, cannot read too well, or simply like to stick your fingers in your
ears and shout at people.

I will give some legal advice dispite not being a lawyer DON"T get
your legal help from Google

I think that you need to start off by learning to read...
http://www.bitlaw.com/
http://www.bitlaw.com/bnt/index.html
http://www.bitlaw.com/bnt/tysver.html
"Dan Tysver is a patent and copyright attorney"

That is NOT Google.

But I can see why you may hate Google. A search for the names you use on this group
certainly shows what you are.
Everwhere I see the name KB9RQZ, Mark Morgan or "an old friend", even gardening forums,
the same abuse is going on. Google is certainly not your friend.

I am not an antonrey

Clearly.
Your persistent trolling suggests that you have nothing to do all day but beg for
attention.

and I generaly avoid offering unsolicted legal advice

Apart from to say that you...
"suspect he within the law or close that he realy need not worry
about it".

Suspecting and being "close" to legal are not good enough, especially when real
attorneys say otherwise. But then it's not you or your business on the line, so you
really don't care if it all goes wrong.

Considering your troll status and obvious lack of authority to speak on behalf of
Brian or his business, I feel sure you will understand that you are not worth any
further time or effort.

Happy new year,
Peter.