Old January 9th 09, 02:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Mike[_2_] Mike[_2_] is offline

Default Glenn Hauser , mentally ill, doesn't work

On Jan 9, 1:54*am, Charles Knott wrote:
Glenn Hauser is another one that doesn't work but suckers people into
donationing money for his shows, his computers, his $5,0000 radios, and
the $50 johns he pays when Glenn drives to the interstate truck stop

The welfare queen of SW listening, Glenn Hauser.

What the hell is wrong with you? My understanding is that Hauser's
receivers are a Sangean 909, an FRG-100, and he may still use his
FRG-7. Hardly $5,000 receivers. His work is absolutely invaluable to
both DXers and program listeners, alike. He is a retired college
instructor performing a labor of love for the hobby. What few paltry
donations he manages can hardly come close to defraying the costs he
must incur in his work.

Don't get me wrong - it does seem like there are a lot of mentally ill
unemployed DXers out there. At least two of them post in here, daily.
But attacking Hauser clearly marks you for what you are - a trouble-
stirring troll. Go find another bridge. Your comments about "johns"
and truck stops clearly sounds like projections on your part.

Shoo troll!