Old November 17th 03, 11:54 PM
Zoran Brlecic

CB_Oktopus_ wrote:

I recently made a TV antenna to receive Channel 5 using a paper clip
and 3 feet of rolled up aluminum foil. [snip]

I'm sorry, but what about getting a real antenna, maybe in the attic?
Bent pins have been known to catch fish, but fishhooks are superior.

yes. walk and bay an antenna, and distroy the fun of building anyting
your self. Keep up the good work mfc!!!

Sure, and while he's at it, why not have fun making an automobile out of
a pumpkin, three used tampons and a rusty nail.

73 ... WA7AA

--

Anti-spam measu look me up on qrz.com if you need to reply directly