Old January 11th 09, 02:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Antonio Vernucci Antonio Vernucci is offline

Default LS-3 speaker

yes, thanks very much

Tony

"Henry Kolesnik" ha scritto nel messaggio
I sent a couple of pics to you..
Let me know if you didn't get them
Hank
"Antonio Vernucci" wrote in message
.. .
I would like to restore the original connections of an LS-3 army louspeaker
that I had modified many years ago, but I am unable to find the connection
diagram on google.

Inside the speaker there is a high-to-low impedance transformer, but I am not
sure whether both the low- and the high-impedance connections were brought to
the exterior. Also, I am not sure on whether one of both transformer windings
were connected to ground.

Can any one please let me know the original connections of the input
three-contact jack?

Thanks & 73

Tony I0JX