Old September 6th 03, 02:45 PM
Paul Burridge

With all due respect, I would guess you
don't have an EE B.S. degree.

Cut the chest puffing.

Chest-puffing is one of Kev's more prominent character traits, I'm
afraid. In fact one often gets the impression that his contributions
to these threads is more contrived to show off his knowledge of
electonics and mathematics than to help others out of pure, selfless
altruism.
Anyway, personal insults aside, I for one am lurking with interest to
see who prevails in this linearity argument. It's a pity some
heavyweight like Win can't step in and judge who's in the right on
this one but I rather suspect he has better things to do with his
time. Sadly I haven't so will continue to read these posts with
interest!
--

"I believe history will be kind to me, since I intend
to write it." - Winston Churchill