Old January 14th 09, 03:51 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Dale Parfitt[_3_] Dale Parfitt[_3_] is offline

Default WTB Weller soldering iron

"Harold E. Johnson" wrote in message

"Dave" wrote in message
Harold E. Johnson wrote:
Looking for just the TC201 soldering iron that goes with their TC202
station. Actually, if I could just find out what the two IC's are that
are
house numbered, I could likely repair the one I have.

W4ZCB

Do yourself a favor:

http://www.kimcodistributing.com/sto...=461&ITEM_ID=7

Fixing a Weller is good money after bad.

Dave, I'm 82 years old, have been a homebrewer for over 65 of them, and
possibly have melted more solder than you weigh. I have had employees and
myself using Weller products for at least 50 years and could really get
along without your sage advise. Now if you have a spare TC201 around, name
your price.

W4ZCB

I'm with you Harold. I have both and prefer the Weller's much more flexible
cord to the pen.

Dale W4OP