Old January 15th 09, 10:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.family,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics
[email protected] Dloydlavies@hotmail.com is offline

Default Are hams terrorists?

On Jan 15, 6:40�am, radioguy wrote:
Take a look at the excuses the U.S. feds gave.

I don't know if all of these people really were terrorists or not as
the feds claim, however looking at the reasons the feds gave, I don't
see any way of any legittimate ham radio operator getting out of being
accused and arrested and ruled definitely �a terrorist even if you are
a legitimate law-abiding ham. You won't be able to prove you're
innocent.

http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:...oups.derkeiler....

The same might eventually be said for cbers also. Along with frs.gmrs
users, eventually.

You are a troll and so is the story.. you guys took this crap hook
line and sinker..

This story is bogus, look at the names in the story..."Lucifer
Barrientos"

Who, but in hell is going to name their kid "Lucifer" or even
Ramakrishna Lakshminaramayanan. Google William Roberts and terroist,
not one hit, nothing, nada.

The only place you can find this bogus story is on Usenet.

DL