Old January 16th 09, 12:27 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.family,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics
[email protected] saltyfishsauce@gmail.com is offline

Default Are hams terrorists?

On Jan 15, 7:19*am, Dave wrote:
radioguy wrote:
Take a look at the excuses the U.S. feds gave.

I don't know if all of these people really were terrorists or not as
the feds claim, however looking at the reasons the feds gave, I don't
see any way of any legittimate ham radio operator getting out of being
accused and arrested and ruled definitely *a terrorist even if you are
a legitimate law-abiding ham. You won't be able to prove you're
innocent.

http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:...oups.derkeiler....

The same might eventually be said for cbers also. Along with frs.gmrs
users, eventually.

That doesn't help.- Hide quoted text -

At least your "free", Dr.DaviD - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4YbZ7iXFDA