Old January 16th 09, 02:27 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.family,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics
RHF RHF is offline

Default Are hams terrorists?

On Jan 15, 3:51*pm, wrote:
On Jan 15, 5:50 pm, "SC Dxing" wrote:

wrote in message

Who, but in hell is going to name their kid "Lucifer" or even
Ramakrishna Lakshminaramayanan.

Someone named their kid Adolf Hitler and it was all over the news.

The only place you can find this bogus story is on Usenet.

Oh, not just usenet. What's funny is so many people have responded to the
false story, including yourself and now sad to say, myself. We both just
rewarded the poster by responding to it.

- Not necessary, I did not respond to the story,
- I responded to Radioguy's post,
- reporting a blatant troll story.
-
- 73 DL

"Troll Story" - war and peace on the internet ~ RHF