Old January 16th 09, 05:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
PocketRadio PocketRadio is offline

Default WRNO - bad inference, is someone jamming it?

On Jan 15, 9:43�pm, "SC Dxing" wrote:
WRNO currently is transmitting from 0200 to 0500 UTC (9pm to Midnight
eastern). However over the past week, the signal has been totally buried in
what sounds like inference and/or jamming. I would say it sounds like the
classic Cuban jamming signal, which is the sounds of waves over and over.
But I see no reason why Cuba would jam WRNO.

Until last week, the signal on 7505 was great. I wonder what is going on???
Is it being jammed or did maybe WRNO cut down the power or what?????? I have
no idea.

Leesville, SC using Grundig G6 and/or Gundig S350DL

Yea, iBiquity.