Old January 18th 09, 04:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
SC Dxing SC Dxing is offline

Default Eton E1 - is it still in Stock at Universal Radio???

"SW4ever" wrote in message
The ETON E1 is in stock and available at www.Radioworld.ca/ Still
listed yesterday, Saturday Jan.17/09. Price NEW is $ 500 Canadian
money. U.S. dollar is at a premium, so you may be able to save on
exchange rate.

It's $400 at Univeral Radio but I also read where people have ordered radios
over the web that weren't in stock. Still might go with your choice of the
750 which I know you love. This would be so much easier if I could actually
play with the radios instead of looking through the web. I'll have to email
and see if Grove Enterprises in Brasstown is a brick and mortar store or
just internet.....

Anyhow thanks.....