Old January 19th 09, 12:35 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.family,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics
[email protected] LiberalPatriot@xemaps.com is offline

Default Are hams terrorists?

On Jan 18, 1:22*pm, RHF wrote:

There are a Billion Muslims in the World and
-if- Only 1% were Terrorist : That would mean
there should be about 10 Million Names on
the List : So it would appear that we only have
10% of the 'potential' Islam-O-Fascist Terrorist
on the List and need to do better.

Good to do the math. I assume that the list is weighted towards
Americans of all stripes and does not draw from the full billion
Muslims.

How many active terrorists are there in the world? I couldn't begin
to guess. I tried to Google it but with no luck?

But, I can't imagine it is anywhere near 10,000,000.

If you count battery-owning ham radio terrorists, the number goes up,
obviously.