Old January 19th 09, 12:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default Monitoring times "Change" the nutty obama future version of SW

dxAce wrote:

Bob Dobbs wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Didn't MT cater more to scanning when they started out?

I seem to remember it oriented more that way, back in the day.
I even had one of their scanner filters that was almost unnoticeable
whether inserted or not.
Of course they had their own version of an SWL pre-selector (TUN-3)
that I used after a Sony AN-1 with my 2010. It actually worked!

I have a copy here of "Satellite Times" published by Grove. (Volume 1, Number 1)
a short-lived venture.

On the cover it mentions "Shortwave Broadcasts from SPACE"!

Issue is for September/October 1994. Not sure how many other issues were
published.

Apparently folded in September of 1998.

I think I received it as a "complimentary" copy.

dxAce
Michigan
USA