Old January 19th 09, 01:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Monitoring times "Change" the nutty obama future version of SW

On Jan 19, 12:20*am, Bob Dobbs wrote:
dxAce wrote:

Didn't MT cater more to scanning when they started out?

Ditto That

I seem to remember it oriented more that way, back in the day.
I even had one of their scanner filters that was almost unnoticeable
whether inserted or not.

Of course they had their own version of an SWL pre-selector (TUN-3)
that I used after a Sony AN-1 with my 2010. It actually worked!

Yeah the Grove TUN3 was a nice little unit.
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...be941f85445c16

--

Operator Bob
Echo Charlie 42