Old January 19th 09, 08:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default Cease Fire Reached.....

Dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Michael "I'm a college professor with a PhD" Bryant wrote:

On Jan 18, 6:32�pm, "Brenda Ann" wrote:

Now here's the thing. �They never declared one. It was a unilataral cease
fire declared by Israel.
Actually, the BBC is reporting that both sides support the cease fire
that seems to be holding up pretty well. I do think the Israelis
wanted out before Obama is inaugurated.

Why would you think that, oh faux PhD one?

Because they know they ****ed up and they fear Obama might have enough
nuts to point this out.

Somehow, I think that when push comes to shove, Obama has much more to fear from
the Israeli's than they have to fear from him.

And, Obama seems to have an empty sack, if ya know what I mean.