Old January 20th 09, 01:27 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Wingdingaling6 Wingdingaling6 is offline

Default IBOC pioneers just laid off FIFTY-TWO percent

On Jan 19, 10:28*am, wrote:
Inside Radio today reported 20 staff positions have been cut.
The Maryland jobs-development loan specified iBiquity's 2008 payroll
as having 38 positions.

Looks like the IBOC pioneers just laid off FIFTY-TWO percent of their
existing workforce.

IBOC is to radio what the DTV Switchover will be to Broadcast
Television.

A complete, utter, un-mitigated, cluster-fu(ked disaster.

Trust me when I say I wish that cancer or something else in the fatal
disease quivver of infectious strains would kill off every goddammed f-
n ******* who had anything whatsoever to do with IBOC on the AM band.
IBOC has totally destroyed AM radio DX ing and all pleasure of
listening with a classic analog car or home radio.