Old January 20th 09, 01:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Wingdingaling6 Wingdingaling6 is offline

Default (OT) : PONG MWB - Keep Preaching that Hate and Intolerance forPeople of Faith

On Jan 18, 12:09*pm, Mike wrote:

I thank you for your blessing, let me return the favor by praying to
God that you someday learn enough English to read. I did not indict
Christians or any other person of faith. I besmirched "right-wing
Christians", whose pure Christian faith has been adulterated by right-
wing politics to the point that they are tools for Satan.

....not only that they'll likely sit there with thumbs up their ass
crying the blues when Obama starts to cut away their favorite pet-
programs like the so-called "Faith Based Initiative" which was nothing
more than a campaign gift from Karl 'pass-me-the-meatballs-fatass!'
Rove for the 2nd Bush term. Got to love these xians! Overweight,
happy, singing with their collective thumbs up their asses. I will
JUST LOVE IT when we start 'harvesting' their sorry asses for some
head-chopping parties in sports stadiums en-masse while the Rolling
Stones 'Sympthay for The Devil' plays on the loudspeakers in the
background - HAHAHA!!! Listen 2 it here --- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuTiTfbfy7Q