Old January 20th 09, 03:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default Cease Fire Reached.....

In article ,
"David Eduardo" wrote:

"Wingdingaling6" wrote in message
On Jan 18, 7:07 am, BCBlazysusan wrote:
Sadly and predictably goal not reached (Israel). But what else is to
be expected?Same script and same result. A few Israeli's dead and
thousands of the bad guys.

King George "Caligulia" Bush II gave Israel permission to lay waste to
Gaza right up to the Obama Inaugration because we all know that Barak
will NEVER put up with Israel's ****. Not only that but all the
BILLIONS that Bernie MADE-OFF Madoff made off with is safely tucked
away in Israeli Banks in Tel Aviv, Jerusalem and Haifa. As usual the
jews **** on their neighbors and end up with all the money. (Hitler
was right all along dear friends)

Ah, now I understand. You are just a garden variety bigot.

He is just a garden variety idiot.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California