Old January 20th 09, 04:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
SC Dxing SC Dxing is offline

Default Monitoring times..

"Telamon" wrote in message

I see the kOOks are lining up behind MT. That makes sense.

This is not being pointed at any one person. It is being pointed at the
entire group

J*sus H Chr*st people. Is this all that SWL's do is infight all the time
among themselves?? Are some of you this bored?

Be very happy we have at least two magazines that even give a d*mn about the
hobby. The shutting down of either magazine would be bad, very bad.

Ask yourself this, when you post anything on rec.radio.shortwave, does it
promote shortwave listening? If the answer is no, then don't hit the SEND
button. Retrain yourself. Walk the dog. Make some coffee. Go reintroduce
yourself to your wife.

If you disagree with someone, then point out where they are wrong without
the 12 year old insults. Let's act like adults people.