Old January 21st 09, 06:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default IBOC : "JimWilhelm" Another Anti-Terrestrial-AM&FM-Radio Sock-PuppetPost

On Jan 21, 9:17*am, wrote:
On Jan 21, 9:26 am, "Commander Col. Klink"
wrote:
I’m told that was the scene at Clear Channel’s cluster in Greenville-
Spartanburg, SC. And truth to tell, local managers didn’t have any
good options, did they? But after the laid-off staffers in many
markets got the news, they were commonly asked to leave the building
immediately and to return this weekend to pick up their personal
stuff. In at least one major-market case, it was done more coldly.
Fired staffers were told their stuff would be shipped to them and they
shouldn’t stop to say goodbye to co-workers as they were escorted from
the building. Their questions weren’t answered by the managers doing
the layoffs, and the report I got was “the people were treated like
they were second-class citizens.” And then there’s the report out of
Tucson – that management stationed a police officer outside the
building to watch, as people were shown out of the facility and into
the parking lot.

From radio-info.com

So let's see he positive spin Kool-Aid boy
Can HD be next? it's costing these reptile companies money.. and we
know what happens don't we..

- Can't wait for HD and iBiquity to fade away as well.
-*The industry is screwed and ****-brains like
- Kool-Aid boy are the problem.

JimWilhelm,

iBiquity Digital Corporation Investors are : ABC,
Beasley, Bonneville, Citadel, CLEAR CHANNEL,
Cox Radio, Cumulus, Emmis, Entercom, Gannett,
Radio One, Regent, Saga, Susquehanna, Univision
and Viacom.
-source- iBiquity Digital Corporation
http://www.ibiquity.com/about_us/investor_information

The Employees are a Day-to-Day Expense : While
IBOC and HD-Radio are a Capital Expenditure and
Tangible Market Asset that has real net asset value
in determining a Corporation Market Value.

Determining IBOC & FM HD-Radio's Future :
Check-Back in 2013
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...23cd7dd6a72421