Old January 22nd 09, 10:56 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default (OT) : Obama Halts Pending Rules

wrote:

On Jan 21, 1:52 pm, Bob Dobbs wrote:
dxAce wrote:

You'll see a lot more boggling in the coming years from our current Marxist
regime!

I hope that an unimaginable recovery from the Bush Republican disaster
is what boggles us, but I'll likely be too busy with a sizzling cycle 24
in the coming years to notice.

--

Operator Bob
Echo Charlie 42

It's amazing. The guy that ignored towering mounds of specific
warnings about 9/11 and let a bunch of Saudis fly planes into the
World Trade Center, deregulated the financial industry into its
current mess, utterly failed in his duty to lead during Katrina as
head of government......

Hogwash, boy!