Old January 23rd 09, 08:21 PM
carlos2007 carlos2007 is offline
Junior Member

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gian, I7SWX View Post
Hi All,

First of all, Happy New Year 2009 and wish you the Best on your radio
activities and projects.

I like to inform you that our friend Martein, PA3AKE, has updated his
web page on high performance analog front-end.
See the below sub-directories where you will find a lot of information
and measurements on DDS.

http://www.xs4all.nl/~martein/pa3ake/hmode/index.html

Local Oscillator:

o Impact on Dynamic Range
o Design Choices
„X 1GHz Reference Clock
„X AD9910 Prototype Board
„X AD9910 and SSB-Noise
„X AD9910 and PM-Noise

o Sideband Noise Measurement
„X Reciprocal Mixing
„X Crystal Notch Filter
„X Quadrature Mixing

Best 73 and enjoy the visit

Gian
I7SWX
ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Last edited by carlos2007 : January 23rd 09 at 08:22 PM Reason: correction