Old January 24th 09, 07:28 AM posted to alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media
[email protected] jimwilhelm@labs.net is offline

Default This Will End in Tears

On Jan 23, 7:48 pm, wrote:
What we are experiencing, in the deepening days of a global
depression, is the desperate suspension of disbelief by people of
intelligence - la trahison des clercs - in a pathetic effort to
hypnotise themselves into the delusion that it will be all right on
the night. It will not be all right.

http://therealbarackobama.wordpress....-will-end-in-t...

The world is on a collision course with destruction and I for one will
be glad to see it. Obama – bring it on!

Uncontrolled corporate and personal greed, screwed-up religions, lazy
societies and people living like there’s no consequences, corrupt
governments (elected by the people), the-it’s all about YOU mentality,
have all made contributions. I could go on and on but I won’t.

I’m going to sit here and watch it happen. Because I know that
personally I had no part in it whatsoever. No debt, no greed, no
crazy religious views and no illusions about who I am.

Hope all of you who have made contributions to the demise of civility
pay dearly for it. AND I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE IT.