Old January 24th 09, 01:39 PM
SW1073 SW1073 is offline
Junior Member

Default Sony SW-7600GR

Hi,

New to the Group and it looks like there is a great deal of information here!

I recently purchased a Sony SW-7600GR and am stunned by it's ability to pull in stations. I have some questions though and would appreciate any input; I've looked in the manual and have come up short.

(1) On Page 7 of the manual it shows both MHz and kHz (Item #10), implying that one can select a preference. Yet I see no other mention of it.

(2) Is it possible to set the local time of day and concurrently set UTC? It seems that by default as you set your local time the UTC is adjusted. My UTC offset should in fact be +5 from local time, yet the radio will not set as such.

(3) With the antenna fully extended, there is substantial play on a horizontal axis. That is to say, if you fully extend the antenna and move it along a horizontal plane of left to right (or vice-versa) it will have a good six inches or so of play. I was wondering if this is normal or if something's loose where the antenna enters the radio.

(4) Is there a way to reset the radio back to it's factory defaults?

Thank you.