Old September 7th 03, 11:49 PM
Tweetldee

Regardless of the type of modulation, the "frequency" of a transmission is
the carrier frequency. That is, the frequency of the unmodulated carrier.
Cheers!
--
Tweetldee
Tweetldee at att dot net (Just subsitute the appropriate characters in the

Time is what keeps everything from happening all at once.
"Mike W" wrote in message
Hi Folks,
I was asked a question today that I can't answer ;-(

On beacons identifying with FSK or AFSK. Is it the keying that is 'on
frequency' or is it the carrier radiated between keying, or is it
between the two, where both tones are at the same pitch?.

I've never had to even think about it before.

atb Mike