Old January 25th 09, 05:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Wingdingaling6 Wingdingaling6 is offline

Default Plasma TVs to be banned by advanced civilizations

On Jan 25, 9:48*am, dave wrote:

* *THE GREEN PERSPECTIVE ON FLAT SCREENS

* *o *"California is planning to phase out energy-guzzling
* *flat screen televisions to reduce pressure on the state's
* *over-stretched power grid." *Perhaps only "Green TVs" will
* *be sold:

Betcha all those folks who trashed their 25" and 32" old CRT sets
wished they'd had not gotten rid of their old CRT sets so fast eh?
That's why I'm keepin mine and I also "rescued" two 27" CRT sets from
the trash that my neighbor's tossed. Both of them were 100% working
when put on the test bench. Just cleaned them up of all the dust with
compressed air in the back yard out on the deck now I have 2 spares in
the rec room and bedroom for FREE.