Old January 27th 09, 03:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Drifter Drifter is offline

Default "CFL"? Dirty electric?

dxAce wrote:

Telamon wrote:

In article ,
John Barnard wrote:

Telamon wrote:

Myself, I've never liked the light emitted by a fluorescent bulb. Give me good old
incandescents any day.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

I'm with Ace and Telamon on this. i still think this is a bunch
of crap. if you read the story or watched the video, you see what
can happen. i may be 9th generation American, but, i still have that
fair skin germen look. i love the sun, but i have to be careful,
lots of skin cancer in the family. i have no idea who the real
experts are on this. and, i will not trust the bulb industry's.
if i remember, walmart started the big push on this. and, as with
Ace, i got a bunch of the incans stored up. maybe i'll take a
look at the led lights. got an LED flashlight, and it works real
good.

Drifter...