Old November 18th 03, 02:53 AM

"Je Forget" wrote in message
.. .
With winter fast approaching, and very few mild days remaining, I'm

putting
up the MQ-26 from TGM Communications. It certainly fits the area

constraints
and I've received several emails from owners offering nothing but praise

and
accolades for it, plus they are manufactured in a town an hour from here,

so
I can get it 'now.' If it's a dud, I'll change it out in the spring.

I'll post some performance reports here later after I've had a few months

of
playing with it.

Thanks again to all for the helpful advice.

Happy DX,
Pat, VE3PMK
London, Ontario, Canada

Pat:

I hope it works for you. I'd be VERY interested in hearing how it survives
the first ice storm.

Hope to catch you on the air.

Paul AB0SI