Old January 30th 09, 01:24 PM posted to alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media
dave dave is offline

Default PROOF THAT THE TREASURY SECRETARY IS A TAX CHEAT

CB wrote:
You need to post this on...

alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.politics.lib eralism,alt.politics.usa.congress,alt.politics.usa .republican

...and mail it to my Congressman who voted for the tax cheat

I posted the response I got from Bill Nelson's office defending the tax
cheat

It takes a thief...