Old January 30th 09, 03:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap
Radioguy Radioguy is offline

Default FS: National Panasonic RF-5000 SW/AM/FM/LW Radio w/manuals

On Jan 27, 7:27*pm, wrote:
Hi. I have for sale a nice National Panasonic RF-5000 circa 1968 or
so. Includes original user manual, schematic, wave guides, etc. In
very nice shape for age with optional AC adapter. Everything works
fine except one of the vertical antennas is missing the screw-on tip
and I noticed that the FM selector button needs to be held down
manually for FM reception. Might just need the contacts cleaned. Also
the radio works best on SW with a external antenna. *I think the frame
antenna has a loose connection but it does work. *The dial light does
work. Has dual speakers, 3 antennas, and numerous inputs/outputs on
back for headphones, external antennas, tape recorder, etc. *Asking
$350 shipped within the US.

http://i44.tinypic.com/2d6yj5.jpghtt...om/2iiiqnt.jpg

In good condition one can be a nice sounding radio. Your price is
well above what they sell for on Ebay though.